Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thinking.....

When I am alone my thoughts being to take to places I have already been. To memories that I never want to forget because they bring a smile to my face. These places are where I long to be again, where I know I have something to look back on and smile. Happiness is what I want. Sometimes that is the hardest to find, in the smallest things happiness can be found. To find the happiness that follows you from day to day is what I think everyone wants.

Music is something that takes me back to the happiness I have once had. Music is one of my escapes. Finding that song that can just explain the way you are feeling at that one moment. Taking that one moment in time and transporting you to a different place. Taking your emotions out of your body to allow you to express then. The lyrics aren't necessarily want talks to you but the beat of the song.


more thoughts to come later,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment