Friday, August 26, 2011

Just Another Friday Night

So its a Friday night, don't have any plans. I'll probably do some studying (i know its lame to do on a Friday night). I went to my last AEP class today, stupid. They just kept talking about how to prevent alcoholism. Since I don't abuse alcohol and don't plan on it, since i don't drink a lot. It was a big waste of my time. But since I have had to do this whole AEP program I don' really want to drink until I turn 21 so that I don't have to worry about getting into trouble again.


I have completed my first week of my junior year. This semester I am taking 19 credit hours. This is going to be a really tough semester, I just need to keep focused and organized on everything I need to do. Since this semester is the hardest I have taken so far, I put in my two weeks notice at work. It is kinda sad since I have made some friends there and I don't to be left out of their plans just because I won't be at work to find out what those plans are.

Well there is the first of many more shenanigans to come,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment